This version of adobo is filled with grilled Mighty Premium Pineapple that gives a slightly fruity sweet taste! Try this recipe from @mommy.issa325! It goes perfectly with garlic fried rice. 🍽
- 1 kg chicken
- 4 slices of BA Farms Mighty Premium Pineapples (about 1/2 inch thick)
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 2 tbsp. oyster sayce
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp. peppercorns
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup water
- Marinate cut-up chicken in soy sauce, oyster sauce, bayleaves, peppercorns, and garlic for 30 mins. Drain and reserve marinade.
- Pan grill pineapples. Slice into cuves and set aside.
- In a pan, heat oil and fry the chicken till light brown. Do this in batches, don’t overcrowd the pan.
- In another pan, combine the chicken and its drippings, marinade, water, and sugar. Let it boil, then simmer till chicken is cooked through.
- Add up the grileld pineapples including its juices to the chicken. Serve and enjoy!
Source: Issa Romero