Here’s a super easy Tomato salsa recipe! 🍅🌮🌯 Salsa is best made with fresh tomatoes. Use it as a dip or toppings on your favorite Mexican food like nacho chips, tacos, and burritos – make this salsa recipe with our homegrown produce!
- 4 ripe tomatoes (roughly chopped)
- 2 green chili
- 1/2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 5 sprigs of coriander leaves
- In a small bowl, mix together the tomatoes, onion, green chili, coriander.
- Add lemon and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover with plastic wrap and set aside for 1 hour.
- Serve with nacho chips.