This Asian Chicken Pineapple Noodles are a tasty delight for those looking for a tangy recipe! Enjoy it as a weekend recipe that’s good to share with family and friends.
- 250g medium egg noodles
- 1 tbsp sesame or olive oil
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 large skinless chicken breast fillets, cut into small pieces
- 4 spring onions, cut into strips
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and cut into strips
- 1 small piece fresh root ginger, peeled and chopped
- 200g beansprouts
- 200g fresh pineapple, cut into bite sized pieces
For The Sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the pack. Drain and transfer to a bowl or return to the pan and add a little sesame or olive oil. Toss the noodles in the oil to prevent them sticking together and set aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or deep sauté pan and when hot add the chicken. Stir fry for 8 minutes until fully cooked.
- Add the onions, chili, ginger, beansprouts and pineapple. Stir fry for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Add the noodles and stir everything together until evenly combined.
- Mix together the soy sauce, oyster sauce and chilli sauce and add to the wok or sauté pan, stirring it in well. Cook for a minute or two to heat through.
recipe from www.goodto.com