This Pineapple Banana Smoothie is perfect for the scorching summer heat. This recipe has a healthy twist that’s perfect for those who watch what they eat.
- 4 cups pineapple chunks
- 1 banana, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey, plus more to taste
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk, plus more to taste (can be optional)
- Cold water to thin it out, as needed
- Blend the pineapples, banana, Greek yogurt, honey, and sweet condensed milk until smooth. Add cold water as needed to thin it out until desired consistency.
- Serve immediately. You can serve it with mint leaves or pineapple as garnish. Enjoy!